Proclaim FM is committed to safeguarding individual and corporate privacy on our website; we operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
- The only information Proclaim FM obtains about visitors to its website is information voluntarily supplied by visitors, or non-identifiable information provided by third party “cookies” to better cater your experience on proclaimfm.com.
- In cases when Proclaim FM may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are explicitly asked for that information.
- All identifiable information provided by members (name, email or home address) will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the Proclaim FM ministry team.
- Proclaim FM employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- Users may unsubscribe at any time to any of our electronic communications by following the instructions contained within the email.
- Proclaim FM maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Your information, including your email address will not be sold to any third party.
- Occasionally, Proclaim FM conducts user surveys to better target the music and programs we air. We never share any information about specific individuals with any third party.
How to Reach Us: