The 102 Days of Summer Fun!
The Proclaim FM 102 Days of Summer Fun continues, and it might just lead you to one of the greatest family destinations of all time. How about the:
Proclaim FM/Ottawa Hills Travel Company/Participating State Farm Insurance Agents 102 Days of Summer Fun Disney Family Trip Giveaway
That’s right, we’ve partnered with Ottawa Hills Travel Company, and State Farm Agents Dana Mathewson, Pete MacDonald, Jeff Traudt, Becki Ballenger & Dave Walbom to send a family of four to Disney in Orlando, FL for 4 days and 3 nights!
The winning family will be staying at a Disney Hotel, and will receive 4 Disney Parks Passes for 3 days, along with a $1000 airfare voucher to help you get there! All you have to do is listen for the cue to call, and be caller #12 to get registered for your chance to win this incredible trip for your family!
You can also register once by doing the following:
1) Like our Facebook page, located at: www.facebook.com/proclaimfm1023
2) Like the official Proclaim FM 102 Days of Summer Disney Trip Giveaway post.
3) Share the official Proclaim FM 102 Days of Summer Disney Trip Giveaway post.
4) Leave a comment about how Proclaim FM has affected your life and walk of faith in Jesus!
We’ll draw our Grand Prize winner at 7:40am, Friday August 29, 2014.
Please keep reading for complete contest rules, terms & conditions!
Official Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WPOS/Proclaim FM (102.3 FM)(“Station”), owned and operated by the Maumee Valley Broadcasting Association or one of its subsidiary companies, 7112 Angola Rd. Holland, OH 43528, during normal business hours Monday through Friday (8am – 2pm) or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address. The Station will conduct the Proclaim FM/Ottawa Hills Travel Company 102 Days of Summer Fun Disney Family Trip Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2.Only legal U.S. residents age 21 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in this Station contest. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of the Station, Maumee Valley Broadcasting Association, its subsidiaries and affiliates, participating sponsors, other radio stations, television stations and print advertising companies serving the metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
3. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. The Station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
4. The contest will begin on July 14, 2014 and will run through August 29, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
5. There are two ways to enter this Contest:
(i) Listen to the Station weekdays from 6a-7p, Monday through Friday during the Contest Period. When the Station plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Station at (419) 867-8673. Caller number twelve (12) to the Station when the “contest cue-to-call” is played, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be qualified to win. Time Delay between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished. Each listener may qualify multiple times on-air. There may be more than one qualifier per household.
(ii) Like, share and leave a comment about how Proclaim FM has encouraged you in your faith on the official Contest Facebook post promoting the Proclaim FM/Ottawa Hills Travel Company 102 Days of Summer Fun Disney Family Trip Giveaway. This is limited to one like/share (not possible to like/share more than one time.)
6. On Friday, August 29, 2014 at 7:40 a.m. with the morning show, one (1) entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries as potential grand prize winner. That qualifier will have 10-minutes and 23-seconds to call the studio at (419) 867-8673 to claim the grand prize. If the qualifier selected does not call back in the time allotted, another drawing will take place. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the Station’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be randomly selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the Station’s sole discretion.
7. One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize package consists of the following:
The grand prize winner will receive four (4) complimentary passes to the Disney Parks in Lake Buena Vista, Florida (Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park), 4-day/3-night hotel accommodations at a Disney Hotel of the Sponsor’s (Ottawa Hills Travel Company) choosing, and a roundtrip airfare voucher for four (4) to and from Toledo, OH or Detroit, MI. Airfare compliments of State Farm Agents: Becki Ballenger, Dana Mathewson, Dave Walbom, Jeff Traudt, and Pete MacDonald, and the Disney Family Trip Giveaway package (park passes and hotel stay) is from Ottawa Hills Travel Company. At least one (1) trip participant must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of the trip. Minimum age for 2nd and beyond participant(s) is three (3) years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS. Trip must be taken in dates determined by Ottawa Hills Travel Company and some restrictions may apply. Winner will coordinate with Ottawa Hills Travel Company for hotel stay and park passes or prize will be forfeited. The Flight vouchers for four will be the sole responsibility of the contest winner. Travel dates determined by Ottawa Hills Travel Company are final and will not be extended. Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Winner and travel companion(s) may independently obtain travel insurance (and all forms of insurance) where applicable, at their option, and hereby acknowledge that the station has not and will not obtain or provide travel/baggage/cancellation insurance or any other form of insurance. If winner does not purchase trip insurance and has to cancel or change the trip once confirmed, winner is subject to applicable fees and possible forfeiture of the prize. Any winners of certificates/vouchers will be subject to the terms of conditions as set forth by the provider of the certificate/voucher. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for all applicable taxes including, but not limited to, hotel, hospitality and airport taxes, passport expenses, telephone charges, meals other than those included while onboard, gratuities, spending money, ground transportation, and other expenses not specifically offered herein. Grand prize winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon check-in at the hotel to cover any incidental expenses
8. All expenses and fees associated with the grand prize not expressly included in the foregoing prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. Total grand prize package is valued at $2,500 ($1500 for hotel/park passes, $1000 for airfare vouchers for 4.)
9. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received and listeners participating at any given time.
10. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
11. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize. The Station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by the Station at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving any prize, each potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the contest prize.
13. All entrants and winners agree that the Station shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
14. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Station to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. The Station is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Station’s website.
16. All entrants and winners agree to give the Station and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Station harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Station in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that the Station owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station.
17. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Station regarding Station events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Station may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
18. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Station’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Station are final.